Alberto Sicilia-Falcon ?
Add Reply
Topic Cop
2015-01-06 03:03:23 UTC
Is he still alive? His arrest made waves in the press but he fell off the map within 2 years and there are no more contemporary mentions of his existence.
c***@aol.com
2015-01-06 03:42:46 UTC
Who?
Sarah Ehrett
2015-01-06 04:46:43 UTC
On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 19:03:23 -0800 (PST), Topic Cop <***@live.com>
wrote:

>Is he still alive? His arrest made waves in the press but he fell off the map within 2 years and there are no more contemporary
>mentions of his existence.

NASA reports he's orbiting around the third black hole to the left after
Jupiter.
Topic Cop
2015-01-07 04:47:26 UTC

This group ain't what it used to be
c***@aol.com
2015-01-07 05:15:22 UTC
It helps to identify somebody almost no one's every heard of instead of acting like they're as famous as the pope.
Sarah Ehrett
2015-01-07 06:42:55 UTC
On Tue, 6 Jan 2015 20:47:26 -0800 (PST), Topic Cop <***@live.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, January 5, 2015 8:46:32 PM UTC-8, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 19:03:23 -0800 (PST), Topic Cop <***@live.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Is he still alive? His arrest made waves in the press but he fell off the map within 2 years and there are no more contemporary
>> >mentions of his existence.
>>
>> NASA reports he's orbiting around the third black hole to the left after
>> Jupiter.
>
>This group ain't what it used to be

It used to be you'd have more than one person here chastizing you for asking
and then answering your own stupid question.
Topic Cop
2015-01-09 02:25:33 UTC

bump
Sarah Ehrett
2015-01-09 08:37:32 UTC
On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 18:25:33 -0800 (PST), Topic Cop <***@live.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, January 5, 2015 at 7:03:25 PM UTC-8, Topic Cop wrote:
>> Is he still alive? His arrest made waves in the press but he fell off the map within 2 years and there are no more contemporary mentions of his existence.
>
>bump

Looks like eveyone believed you. " there are no more contemporary
mentions of his existence. "
Topic Cop
2015-01-14 02:45:46 UTC

Someone knows something
Sarah Ehrett
2015-01-14 04:59:26 UTC

At appears that Someone doesn't post here or isn't typing....
Topic Cop
2015-01-14 06:25:20 UTC

I just found some official looking records but they are in Spanish.
Sarah Ehrett
2015-01-14 06:55:18 UTC

And you don't read Spanish....
Topic Cop
2015-01-15 01:09:26 UTC

No. Do you?
Sarah Ehrett
2015-01-15 06:00:22 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:09:26 -0800 (PST), Topic Cop <***@live.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 10:55:16 PM UTC-8, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:25:20 -0800 (PST), Topic Cop <***@live.com>
>> wrote:

>> >I just found some official looking records but they are in Spanish.
>>
>> And you don't read Spanish....
>
>No. Do you?

I had a late dinner of lasagna cooked by my number 2 son who is professional
chef. Of course it was delicious. Do you like Italian food?
Topic Cop
2015-01-16 02:12:03 UTC

I love it! Except I don't eat meat.
Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
2015-01-15 18:24:41 UTC

Let's see. Nearly 70 years-old. Homosexual. CIA involved. Drug trafficker. Model for Tony "Scareface" Montana. Reported rat. Ties to government officials. The chances of Sicilia still alive is a longshot at best. Who cares?
Topic Cop
2015-01-16 02:12:48 UTC

The thing is when notable drug traffickers die, it makes the news. If they are in prison, there is some sort of record. They don't just fall off the planet. Get it?
Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest
2015-01-16 02:41:53 UTC

No, I don't. Rumored to be a snitch. Allegations of being gay. CIA connections. Why would there be an obit if he died? Old spooks never die, they just fade away.
r***@gmail.com
2018-08-22 14:46:30 UTC

Seems like Sarah need a stiff dick in her ugly fat lasagna body.
Topic Cop
2018-08-22 19:25:21 UTC
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 7:46:33 AM UTC-7, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 12:24:43 PM UTC-6, Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest wrote:
> > On Monday, January 5, 2015 at 7:03:25 PM UTC-8, Topic Cop wrote:
> > > Is he still alive? His arrest made waves in the press but he fell off the map within 2 years and there are no more contemporary mentions of his existence.
> >
> > Let's see. Nearly 70 years-old. Homosexual. CIA involved. Drug trafficker. Model for Tony "Scareface" Montana. Reported rat. Ties to government officials. The chances of Sicilia still alive is a longshot at best. Who cares?
>
> Seems like Sarah need a stiff dick in her ugly fat lasagna body.

Awesome first post!