Bill Paxton dead at 61
2017-02-26 16:00:37 UTC
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/bill-paxton-dead-dies-1201996712/
J.D. Baldwin
2017-02-26 16:48:37 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/bill-paxton-dead-dies-1201996712/
Game over, man. Game over.
2017-02-26 17:06:33 UTC
Hey Vazquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
That Derek
2017-02-26 17:36:54 UTC
Will the Academy be able to squeeze Mr. Paxton into tonight's (26th) "In Memoriam" obit reel?
Louis Epstein
2017-02-26 17:55:37 UTC
Will the Academy be able to squeeze Mr. Paxton into tonight's (26th)
"In Memoriam" obit reel?
Have they EVER included anyone whose death was announced the day of the
ceremony?

Keeubie Plaffies
2017-02-26 18:31:04 UTC
Will the Academy be able to squeeze Mr. Paxton into tonight's (26th) "In Memoriam" obit reel?
They will be too focused on bashing Trump. Remember to all the libtards
in Hollyweird, Trump and the American way of life are the enemy. They
have no time to remember mere actors when their communist way of living
is at stake of being destroyed.
Michael OConnor
2017-02-26 18:51:27 UTC
After he became famous an actor, Bill Paxton received a secondary dose of recognition for his prominent appearance in a JFK crowd photo, where he was the kid on top of an adult's shoulders as JFK left the Dallas hotel on 11/22/63. Here is an article from the Dallas Observer from 2007 about the photo and Paxton's (he was eight years old at the time) recollections of the day:

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/the-day-bill-paxton-saw-john-f-kennedy-7118827
Keeubie Plaffies
2017-02-26 21:10:41 UTC
Now Paxton can ask JFK to autograph his picture.
That Derek
2017-02-26 22:46:13 UTC
O>> prominent appearance in a JFK crowd photo, where he was the kid on top of an adult's shoulders as JFK left the Dallas hotel on 11/22/63.

That's almost as good as the little Italian boy in an "I Love Lucy" episode ("itsa her birth-a-day, too!") growing up to be Bart Braverman from the 1970s "Vega$" show.

Or, the little Scottish girl who sings "Loch Lomond" in "Our Gang Follies of 1938" growing up to be jazz chanteuse Annie Ross.

Or when Pia Zadora's back credits included a girl Martian in "Santa Clause Conquers the Margtians."
Bryan Styble
2017-02-26 23:24:02 UTC
Pretty sure that Pia Zamora played a human in that Santa/Martians romp...

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
marcus
2017-02-27 00:45:14 UTC
Or Johnny Galecki going from Rusty in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" (one of funniest movies ever) to David on "Roseanne"(ground breaking TV comedy of the late 80s and most of the 90s) to Leonard on "The Big Bang Theory" (the best TV comedy of the last ten years).
c***@aol.com
2017-02-27 00:51:02 UTC
Only nerdy geeky losers like Big Bang Theory. Yeah, we're talking Marcus.
t***@iwvisp.com
2017-02-27 19:13:33 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Only nerdy geeky losers like Big Bang Theory. Yeah, we're talking Marcus.
Rank Show Net Day Time 18-49 Rating 18-49 Viewers (000s)
1 THE BIG BANG THEORY CBS Thurs. 8:00 PM 2.8 3,585
2 THIS IS US NBC Tues. 9:00 PM 2.4 3,048
THE BACHELOR ABC Mon. 8:00 PM 2.4 3,043
4 GREY’S ANATOMY ABC Thurs. 8:00 PM 2.1 2,643
5 MODERN FAMILY ABC Weds. 9:00 PM 2.0 2,573
6 NCIS CBS Tues. 8:00 PM 1.8 2,330
THE GOLDBERGS ABC Weds. 8:00 PM 1.8 2,290
8 SCANDAL ABC Thurs. 9:01 PM 1.6 2,113
THE GREAT INDOORS CBS Thurs. 8:31 PM 1.6 2,057
SPEECHLESS ABC Weds. 8:30 PM 1.6 2,052

RH Draney
2017-02-27 09:02:47 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by That Derek
O>> prominent appearance in a JFK crowd photo, where he was the kid on top of an adult's shoulders as JFK left the Dallas hotel on 11/22/63.
That's almost as good as the little Italian boy in an "I Love Lucy" episode ("itsa her birth-a-day, too!") growing up to be Bart Braverman from the 1970s "Vega$" show.
Or, the little Scottish girl who sings "Loch Lomond" in "Our Gang Follies of 1938" growing up to be jazz chanteuse Annie Ross.
Or when Pia Zadora's back credits included a girl Martian in "Santa Clause Conquers the Margtians."
Or Johnny Galecki going from Rusty in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" (one of funniest movies ever) to David on "Roseanne"(ground breaking TV comedy of the late 80s and most of the 90s) to Leonard on "The Big Bang Theory" (the best TV comedy of the last ten years).
Or future hobbit Elijah Wood telling Marty McFly in "Back to the Future
II"s eighties diner than the video shooting gallery he's just beaten is
a baby's game because you have to use your hands....

And then there was this:

A few years later, Melanie Coe (contestant number four) would run away
from home, inspiring the song "She's Leaving Home"....r