Hey Jeff!
Dresden Houndiearfums
2017-12-27 09:48:46 UTC
Hey, Jeff Crabbe! Haven't seen you post here for a while. I know we've
had our differences, but I really don't hold a grudge. I believe you're
good at heart. I hope you and your friends and family are doing OK.
What a great honor it must be for Jeff to be called upon by the Great
Nil. Out of all the other posters here that could have been called, our
great purveyor of Beatle knowledge Nil chose Jeff.

This kind gesture is quite like the story in the Bible where Jesus (a
cousin of Nil's) visits a sick man and commands him to rise out of his
sick bed.

We are so blessed to see the Bible in action with Nil Jesus re-enacting
scenes at this holy time of year.
Happy religious and secular holidays to you and yours.
What greater gift can a poster to RMB get than a shout out from Nil
Jesus? Boy are you so lucky Jeff!!!
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2017-12-27 11:19:45 UTC
Hey Nil. Merry Christmas. I don’t really know that much about our disagreements because a lot of the times,
I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I recall that Mesa Boogie discussion, and felt I was right, but
I just dropped the subject, but it was no big deal. It’s over and done with. I did write you an email with
An apology, if I remember the subject correctly. But you never wrote back so I just figured you weren’t
Interested in getting back to me. I quit posting about 4 months or a year ago, but it had nothing to do
With you. I’m just not interested in clicking on posts and seeing almost nothing but people putting
Each other down. They come back years later and end up in argument with the same people/person.
There were a lot of other decent posters not too years ago. But their personalities change and they
Act different. They aren’t the same people they started out to be, or they just stop posting, or change
Email address, and you don’t know who they are. I miss RichL and Ehtue and saw Marcus’ leaving post.
The last 5 days have been the worst of my life. My girlfriend died of Breast cancer 5 days ago, after
First being diagnosed 17 years ago. That was bad enough seeing her fade away slowly. On top of that
I have to go though tons of stuff to move. There is so much junk. It’s stressing me out so I can’t sleep
Much. I’m thinking about just grabbing just very few items, and let whoever wants the rest can have it.
I’m even thinking about either selling all my musical equipment, or just leave it here. There is no way a
Tiny apartment will hold probably even half of my belongings. Thanks so much for asking about me.
I’m wishing the best to you and your family.
Jeff
O jesus. Look what Nil stirred up. Cue the violins.....
Jeff Crabbe Cakes
2017-12-27 14:46:55 UTC
Hey, Jeff Crabbe! Haven't seen you post here for a while. I know we've
had our differences, but I really don't hold a grudge. I believe
you're
good at heart. I hope you and your friends and family are doing OK.
Happy religious and secular holidays to you and yours.
Hi Nil. Thanks mucho for thinking of me. My girlfriend and I went to
North Korea for the holidays and had a wonderful time until my
girlfriend got hit in the head with a watermelon and croaked. Then her
dog accidently bit into a Kim Il Sung statue and expired only to become
the main item on the menu at the restaurant down the street.

So that meant I had to arrange to bring home more dead bodies on this
trip like I usually do everytime we go on holiday. Usually they bring
me home in a coffin but I get better with the cooler climate in the
cargo hold and wake up. Unfortuantely I would always get bad breath
from the formedahyde but at least i get a good nights sleep instead of
a hard days night (ha ha I made a Beatle funny!)

Merry winter solstace to you and your anus.

I thank you profusely for "really not holding a grudge" against me. Im
not worthy of your generosity but what the fuck, you're still a smug
bitch.
Dresden Houndiearfums
2017-12-27 22:31:50 UTC
The last 5 days have been the worst of my life. My girlfriend died
of Breast cancer 5 days ago, after First being diagnosed 17 years
ago. That was bad enough seeing her fade away slowly. On top of
that I have to go though tons of stuff to move. There is so much
junk. It's stressing me out so I can't sleep Much. I'm thinking
about just grabbing just very few items, and let whoever wants the
rest can have it. I'm even thinking about either selling all my
musical equipment, or just leave it here. There is no way a Tiny
apartment will hold probably even half of my belongings. Thanks so
much for asking about me.
I'm very sorry to hear about your girlfriend. You mentioned her
struggle a few times and I understood that it was serious but I didn't
realize how long it had gone on for. It must be especially difficult
for you at a time when everybody's straining to appear happy and jolly
*and* at the darkest, coldest time of the year.
I hope you can keep at least some of your music equipment, maybe an
acoustic guitar or a keyboard instrument. Playing music is the best
therapy for me for everything, and I like to think that it could be
true for most people. It's something you've been doing a long time, and
it can stay with you for your whole life, even through the bad times.
Oh Grand Nil, maybe you can wave your holy hands and pull a
Jesus-->Lazarus deal for Jeff. You are so wise and holy that only you
can call on God and John Lennon to breathe life in Jeff's girlfriend.
I'm wishing the best to you and your family.
Thanks, Jeff. I wish the same for you. I'm glad to know you're still
around, even if this place is mostly a ghost town these days.
It's never a ghost town with someone as great and knowledgeable as you
of great Nil.
Rich Penis Leavitt
2017-12-28 09:21:58 UTC
I really thought you had died, finally, at last. :(
That's pretty sick, even for you.
Not as sick as the shit you post in alt.guitars.amps, Little DickL.
Rich Penis Leavitt
2017-12-28 09:24:49 UTC
[...]
Hi Jeff. I'm really sorry to hear about your girlfriend (Beth, right?).
More hollow sentiment from Little DickL who doesn't even know Jeff's
girlfriend's name.
I don't post here much anymore since these idiot trolls interrupt just about every thread.
Sort of like the trolling you do on alt.guitar.amps, douchebag. If your
posts weren't so hysterical in their ignorance nobody would bother
reading them.
Rich Penis Leavitt
2017-12-28 09:29:43 UTC
Hey, Jeff Crabbe! Haven't seen you post here for a while. I know we've
had our differences, but I really don't hold a grudge. I believe you're
good at heart. I hope you and your friends and family are doing OK.
Happy religious and secular holidays to you and yours.
I was going to respond to this post shortly after you posted it, but HoodieWhatchamacallit appears to be compelled to stick his nose into every post of yours like a sexually deranged chihuahua constantly humping your foot.
Sort of the way you spam the shit with your communist cunt warbling over
at alt.guitar.amps, right Little DickL? Your posts are like an
overheated Sheila Jackson Lee fingering her meaty negro labias whilst
spewing her racist allegations in full Deranged Trump Syndrome mode.
Anyway I wanted to wish any of the sensible people who still read this newsgroup a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Festivus, etc. that they may observe.
Well that leaves you out Little DickL.
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2018-01-12 18:52:20 UTC
Hey, Jeff Crabbe! Haven't seen you post here for a while. I know we've
had our differences, but I really don't hold a grudge. I believe you're
good at heart. I hope you and your friends and family are doing OK.
Happy religious and secular holidays to you and yours.
I'll just use this post for Nil and for RichL. Thanks for the advice, Nil.
Rich, thanks for wishing me well, and yes, you're right. Her name was Beth.
Another thing you've copied from Howard Stern.
chester
2018-01-13 17:53:35 UTC
Hey, Jeff Crabbe! Haven't seen you post here for a while. I know we've
had our differences, but I really don't hold a grudge. I believe you're
good at heart. I hope you and your friends and family are doing OK.
Happy religious and secular holidays to you and yours.
I'll just use this post for Nil and for RichL. Thanks for the advice, Nil.
Rich, thanks for wishing me well, and yes, you're right. Her name was Beth.
My sincere condolences, Jeff. I can still recall your meetup, with your GF which you claimed you had to keep on the down low, from back in our Webtv days. Good to see you back here and it's my hope a brighter future awaits you up the road.
Why would Jeffie have to keep her on the down low, was one of them
cheating on an existing spouse or did she make massive smelly farts in
public that caused offence to many plopheads?
Wir Munchen Liebschoen
2018-01-14 19:58:50 UTC
The strange part about it is that she was the wife of a Beatles WebTV poster.
How much of a coinincidence can that be?
What coincidence? You had sloppy seconds just like her cuckholded husband.
I had three or 4 other women to
choose from, but Beth was the one who got my attention.
So you outbid the other pimps on the website to get her?
After a very short time
of knowing her, she confided in me that she was in danger with her husband,
and she almost lost her life if her 75 year old step-father hadn't jumped
in to help her. He had previously already had at least 3 heart
attacks, but it took the two of them to get control of her husband.
Interesting how a 75 year old guy helps her out and you did nothing.
Typical of a pimp.
So how is your back, Tim?
Why you want to mount him?
chester
2018-01-14 23:39:47 UTC
Post by chester
Hey, Jeff Crabbe! Haven't seen you post here for a while. I know we've
had our differences, but I really don't hold a grudge. I believe you're
good at heart. I hope you and your friends and family are doing OK.
Happy religious and secular holidays to you and yours.
I'll just use this post for Nil and for RichL. Thanks for the advice, Nil.
Rich, thanks for wishing me well, and yes, you're right. Her name was Beth.
My sincere condolences, Jeff. I can still recall your meetup, with your GF which you claimed you had to keep on the down low, from back in our Webtv days. Good to see you back here and it's my hope a brighter future awaits you up the road.
Why would Jeffie have to keep her on the down low, was one of them
cheating on an existing spouse or did she make massive smelly farts in
public that caused offence to many plopheads?
NICE .. looking for dirt on the deceased, are ye? Or just a bandwagon Jeff troll? Robert Grimes, perhaps? Or Marshall Dillon's deputy?
These are very legitimate questions, doodie-bomb. Anything my pal Jeffie
says here is grist for the mill, snotty face. You don't love Jeffie at
all. You dont share poo poo stories with him or nothing.
Rich Penis Leavitt
2018-01-20 12:36:24 UTC
Post by chester
[...]
What happened Tim, is that Beth was the 3rd woman who crossed state lines
to be with me. I dated none of them, and they all moved in with me. I don't
even consider myself good with women at all, so I can't believe this all
happened, but it did. Beth and I just happened to be in a support group,
giving others encouragement for their problems. Nether one of us had ever
been to this WebTV support group until this one evening. How did I end up
with her? I just kept track of her posts and how she responded to others.
She didn't act looney or have meltdowns, or treat others bad. So we talked
to each other on the phone for awhile.
The strange part about it is that she was the wife of a Beatles WebTV poster.
How much of a coinincidence can that be? I had three or 4 other women to
choose from, but Beth was the one who got my attention. After a very short time
of knowing her, she confided in me that she was in danger with her husband,
and she almost lost her life if her 75 year old step-father hadn't jumped
in to help her. He had previously already had at least 3 heart
attacks, but it took the two of them to get control of her husband. The
rest of it is history. We were together for 17 years before she passed away
from breast cancer. Stage 4 mets, that spread from her breasts to her bones.
Seeing someone every day that deteriorates so bad is very hard.
So how is your back, Tim?
Oh my back? On Aug 30, this past year, I went in for a pre "fusing consultation" fo my 3 blown lower disks. During that visit I passed out and was wheeled to Emergency. I then lived as a psychotic vegetable with amnesia for the following month in ICU and a hospital recovery room where my leg muscles went completely dead . When I finally came to, I discovered both my arms had broken out in a horridly painful rare abd highly debilitating non contagious skin condition/disease that's called Pyoderma Gangreuosum which was derived from gall bladder cancer which had gone undetected(my fourth cancer I've survived) Then this month my plastic surgeon informed my he'd never seen a patient get as close to not making it through alive as I'd come. So while I continue to get better from this mess after being sent to a physical recovery hospital where I spent three intensive weeks willing myself to walk again, my back surgery has been indefinitely postponed and may never happen now that the discs have had time to do a self healing process, thus I'm now getting by with arm medications/dressing changes every two days plus a generous and endless supply of daily Norco and Morphine time release pills. So after this lengthy near death experience I'm amazed and confused as to what went wrong and in the midst of it all I somehow turned 70 last month. Finally, KUDOS to my brother for his close support through it all and to God as a concept
if he/it was at play in getting me back to this point in time where I just got myself a new electric scooter which provides me transportation for up to 40 miles per charge for around town doctor appts, grocery errands, etc at a whopping thirty miles per hour... Thus: Oh bla di - oh bla da, life goes on, aye Jeffer?
Damn, you've been through a lot Tim. I'm surprised you're still alive
too. What I'm going through is nothing in comparison: I think I either
have a slipped disc or a strangulated hernia. What it acts up, it feels
like the middle of my back is broken. As you know, you can't take
certain medications because after a while they don't work anymore.
So what do you do?
It's the battle of dueling hypochondriacs.
And your Beth tribute testimonial filled a lot of curiosities that I'd never have inquired about in a public setting so thanks for sharing.
~Timbo~<<
All those newsgroups in WebTV made it interesting to pick up women.
Remember there were tons of them? I was just in the right place at
the right time.
That's because you're such a catch,
Rich Penis Leavitt
2018-01-22 10:25:40 UTC
Post by Rich Penis Leavitt
Post by chester
[...]
That's because you're such a catch, Jeffers.
Hey Jeffer, looks like you have a new sarcasm laced fan...Just to add to my own lucky me, old-people woes since I'm now scheduled for a all night shitting my pants Colonoscopy on Feb 12, to be followed by arthroscopic hand surgery at a as yet undisclosed date. Can't wait to meet up with my anesthesiologist and the dreamy pre-op trips to la-la land which should follow.
You might try for the sympathy card, but your posts are not nearly as
pathetic as Jeffers. And trying to hitch a ride on his misery is bad
form. Try to get your ow

Rich Penis Leavitt
2018-01-20 12:40:19 UTC
Tim there is only one(1) troll fouling up
most threads. He uses many aliases, way too
many to try and list. I know this to be true,
to a certainty factor of 99.9 percent.
There are the troll wannabes and irritants
like Lord Valve, Starmaker, and even Bruce
at times, like the Amazon review incident.
But they offer something beyond just personal
attacks. I won't name the ..nut.. again here,
but you probably already know who I accuse.
Reminds me of Uni from the 1960's group who utilizes sock-puppete to troll that group, although he tends to be a holier than thou G-rated troll.
Tim so glad you got off your lame back to post such important shit like
this.

Now go back to watching Dan Rather pick his nose.
Rich Penis Leavitt
2018-01-20 12:37:16 UTC
Jeff, you talked about having to go thru
all the stuff and all that. Then that
Macca soung "Junk" came to mind. I think,
but aint sure, that the song is about the
same thing. That song has always been one
of the saddest tunes of all.
Not as sad as your post, wanker.