Rice
Jake D Jude
2017-04-04 13:34:56 UTC
"So I get brown Rice, seaweed
And a dirty hot dog"
It looks like the brown Rice from Obozo's administration is going to be
in some real hot water soon.

Hopefully they will lock that cunt up next to Hillary.
Jake D Jude
2017-04-08 21:17:18 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
"So I get brown Rice, seaweed
And a dirty hot dog"
It looks like the brown Rice from Obozo's administration is going to be
in some real hot water soon.
Hopefully they will lock that cunt up next to Hillary.
In order to gain improved context it would be helpful if these x-posts showed which *group* you or others have snagged the x-posts you're responding to from, by way of doing a simple edit that in this case would read GD from RMD wrote, rather than GD wrote ...
Thanks in advance.
Now everyone knows that the story about Rice was a phony planted by long time right-wing liar, Joe DiGenova.
You really do need to adjust your "Now everyone knows" propaganda to read: "my fellow Comrades hope", Comrade Marxist.
Wag the dog.
Michael Moore's favorite film.
Touche!
That's because he "gets it."
Same "guy" who joyfully got that Killary was going to win by a landslide.
You're wrong on that, Moore predicted in August that Trump was going to win.
Excuse my early alzheimers, Marcus. I do stand knowingly corrected!! - Which btw, is unlike any logical step you should have also made when PR was running personal roughshod over your wrong headed masochistic inclinations, for months/years on end.
Maybe you should start a PR Fan Boy Club. He might send you, and any other mentally disturbed individuals who would join, an 8 x 10 glossy (autographed of course), a transcript of that time he debated in high school on behalf of the creationist side against evolution, and a lock of his hair.
Look who's talking again. Meathead Catone who is the most mentally
disturbed twat on the usenet is a Fan Boy of Lennon, Lenin, Stalin,
Pocahontas, Sanders, Obozo and all sorts of other malcontent assholes
who have been discredited. In fact Catone needs to have a father figure
to worship because his own father despised him and Meathead has serious
issues with that to this day.