Ted Clarke is dead
2017-09-28 05:29:31 UTC
Just noticed this on a random choice of surf...
Ted Clarke,former president of the Skating Club of Boston,
chairman of the New England Inter-Club Council,and publisher of Tracings,
died this month.
In the years when I regularly attended the Eastern Figure Skating
Championships (an incredible value for spectators),from 1994 to 2000 or
so,we met face to face briefly and exchanged some email.
He'll be missed.

https://keohane.com/services/theodore-g-ted-clarke/

2017-09-28 11:56:19 UTC
Now that's a HUGE nobody to get a subject heading like that.